Three-Phase Split Systems 3 – 10 Ton
A packaged system not for you? Don’t worry, we have plenty of split-system options that can address your light commercial heating and cooling needs. Whether you’re looking on the smaller side (3 – 5 tons) or a bigger system (7.5 to 10 ton), we have air conditioning and heat pump options available. Look through the system options below to find out if Mammoth Light Commercial offers the system you need.
WSA2BD, 13 SEER Split-System Air Conditioner, 3 – 5 Ton
Combine this unit with our engineered coils or air handlers for exceptional cooling performance. This unit is durable – including a galvanized steel outer shell and a Micro-Channel coil.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor. The PSC motor in this unit results in lasting reliability and quiet operation. It requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
- High Pressure Switch. The high pressure switch protects the unit against abnormally high system pressures. The auto-reset features prevents nuisance service visits.
- Galvanized Steel Outer Shell. The galvanized steel outer shell coated in a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish makes the system durable and corrosion resistant.
- Micro-Channel Coils. The all-aluminum outdoor coil is designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability.
S6BQ, 11.2 EER/12.9 IEER Split-System Air Conditioner, 7.5 & 10 Ton
For exceptional performance for those bigger spaces, check out the S6BQ split air conditioner. This system is ideally sized for slab or rooftop mounting when used in light commercial applications.
- Quality Compressor. This unit benefits from a state-of-the-art Copeland Scroll compressor. This particular component provides single-stage operation.
- High/Low Pressure Switches. The high and low pressure switches in this split-system air conditioner ensure long compressor life and feature an auto reset.
- Copper Tube/Aluminum Fin Coils. Both the indoor and outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability.
- Five Minute Restart Time Delay. To prevent the highest cause for compressor failure, this employs a five minute delay when the unit shuts down to keep it from restarting.
WSH2BE, 14 SEER Split-System Heat Pump, 3 – 5 Ton
The WSH2BE heat pump offers exceptional performance when combined with our engineered coils or air handlers. This unit is ideally sized for slab or rooftop mounting in light commercial applications.
- Full-Service Valves. The brass service valves are easily accessible and simplify the servicing of the refrigeration system.
- High Pressure Switch. The high pressure switch protects the unit against abnormally high system pressures and includes an auto reset feature that prevents nuisance service visits.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor. The PSC motor offers long-lasting reliability and quiet operation. This component requires no maintenance and is completely protected.
- R-410A Refrigerant. This unit operates with R-410A refrigerant. This type of refrigerant is eco-friendly and the new heating and cooling industry standard.
T6BQ, 11.0 EER Split-System Heat Pump, 7.5 & 10 Ton
Looking for a bigger split-system heat pump solution for your light commercial application? Check out the T6BQ. This system offers exceptional performance when matched with our air handler.
- Five Minute Restart Time Delay. Whenever the unit shuts down, there is a five minute delay that keeps the unit from restarting. This eliminates the highest cause for compressor failure.
- High/Low Pressure Switches. The auto-reset, high and low pressure switches ensure a long compressor life.
- Copper Tube/Aluminum Fin Coils. The outdoor coil in this system is designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize seize and cost, and increase reliability.
- Raised Base. The sturdy base on this unit keeps the coil out of harm’s way and allows water from rain or defrost to flow away from the unit.
Indoor Air Handlers:
B6BMM0 Air Handler, 2 – 5 Ton
- Match with J Series. You can pair this air handler with the WSA2BD split-system air conditioner or the WSH2BE split-system heat pump for exceptional cooling (and heating) performance.
- Durable, Attractive Cabinet. This unit is designed with durability in mind. It is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
- Ease of Service. The unit’s plug-in wire connections and built-in filter racks makes the system easy to service.
- Micro-Channel Coil. The evaporator coil in this air handler is all-aluminum and designed to prevent leaks caused by formicary corrosion.
- Cabinet Insulation. The cabinet includes 1” insulation with an R-value of 4.2. This contributes to quiet operation and prevents cabinet sweating in difficult applications.
B5SM Air Handler, 7.5 & 10 Ton
You can pair this 7.5 or 10 ton air handler with our S6BQ air conditioner or our T6BQ heat pump for exceptional performance. It is shipped for horizontal applications, but can be converted to vertical.
- Sturdy Cabinet. This unit is made with heavy gauge galvanized steel that is pre-painted and coated in a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish.
- Quality Coils. This air handler contains coils constructed using seamless copper tubing mechanically expanded to highly-efficient aluminum fins to maximize heat transfer.
- Thick Insulation. Each unit is entirely insulted with Tuf-skin thermal insulation. This insulation can handle maintenance and cleaning practices.
- R-410A Refrigerant. Our air handlers are compatible with the current, leading environmentally-friendly refrigerant – R-410A.