Single-Phase Packaged Systems 2 – 5 Ton
At Mammoth Light Commercial we offer a variety of single-phase packaged products that can address your light commercial needs. From dual-fuel systems to gas/electric packaged systems – we have a system that is durable, reliable and can meet your heating and cooling needs. Our systems come in a range of sizes and efficiencies. Scroll through the options below and find the ideal single-phase, packaged heating and cooling system.
P8SE, 14 SEER Packaged Air Conditioner, 3 – 5 Ton
The P8SE is a self-contained, high-efficiency packaged air conditioning system. It features a convertible design and contains corrosion-resistant components. This makes for one durable, versatile unit!
- Convertible Air Delivery. This system is incredibly versatile. It can be either horizontal or downflow to accommodate rooftop or horizontal applications.
- TXV. The externally equalized thermal expansion valve provides precise refrigerant control under varying load conditions.
- Galvanized Steel Cabinet. Each P8SE is encased in a galvanized steel outer shell that is coated in a polyester-urethane finish for corrosion resistance.
- R-410A Refrigerant. This unit uses the eco-friendly refrigerant choice – R-410A. This refrigerant has replaced R-22 as the new industry standard refrigerant.
R8GE, 14 SEER, 81 % AFUE Gas/Electric Packaged System, 2 – 5 Ton
This gas/electric packaged system is efficient and easy to install. It features convertible air delivery, a compact footprint and a low profile that make installation simple.
- Quality Compressor. This gas/electric packaged system features a high-quality, state-of-the-art Copeland Scroll compressor.
- Micro-Channel Coils. Both the indoor and outdoor coils are all aluminum and designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability.
- SmartLite® Control Board. For extended igniter life, this unit utilizes SmartLite technology. This learns the start-up characteristics of the unit and adjusts firing percentage accordingly.
- Galvanized Steel Cabinet. A sturdy galvanized steel cabinet coated with a polyester-urethane finish make this unit durable and corrosion resistant.
Q6SE, 14 SEER, 8.0 HSPF Packaged Heat Pump, 2 – 5 Ton
This exceptional high-efficiency, self-contained heating and cooling system features convertible design that makes installations simple in all applications.
- Quality Copeland Compressor. This unit features a state-of-the art Copeland Scroll compressor for exceptional performance.
- Galvanized Steel Cabinet. Each unit includes a galvanized steel outer shell coated in a polyester-urethane finish for enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Convertible Unit Design. Convertible air delivery allows for horizontal or downflow air deliver for simpler installations in all applications.
- R-410A Refrigerant. This packaged heat pump is compatible with the environmentally-friendly refrigerant choice – R-410A.
Heat Pump/Dual Fuel:
DF6SF, 15 SEER, 81% AFUE, 8.0 HSPF Dual-Fuel Packaged System, 2 – 5 Ton
Looking for a unit that encompasses all the best parts of a heat pump and a gas furnace? You’ve found the right unit. This unit heats with both electricity and gas for optimal energy usage.
- Copeland Scroll Compressor. This dual-fuel packaged heat pump features the state-of-the-art, two-stage Copeland Scroll compressor.
- Anteater® Coil Technology. For increased resistance against corrosion, this model includes an evaporator coil featuring Anteater technology.
- Two-Stage Gas Heat Operation. This unit includes a two-stage gas valve and two-speed inducer motor for increased comfort and efficiency.
- Heavy-Gauge, Full Perimeter Base Rails. The perimeter base rails on this unit facilitate easy forklift handling and curb mounting.